Ready to listen and help.
When you need assistance with a state agency or information on state legislation, my District Office can be a resource for you. Navigating state bureaucracy on your behalf and getting your questions answered are only two ways my office can be of service. The District Office can help you with government forms, provide information on legislation, or connect you with local agencies for community issues.
Services available from my District Office include:
* Department of Motor Vehicles
* Franchise Tax Board
* Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency
* Veterans Affairs legislative services
* Questions on current or past legislation
* Copies of legislation and laws
* Resources for tracking legislation
* Committee member rosters community services
Community Services - Connecting you with:
* Local agencies
* Federal Representatives
* Community organizations
* Local resources